48 clubs had qualified in three qualifiers for the final of the eSAILING Champions League powered by BAY. They competed against each other in four races each.
The following 12 clubs secured their entry into the semi-finals to fight it out in three races for the places in the final:
1. Dragoer Sailing Club, Denmark
2. Real Club Nautico de Palma, Spain
3. Blankeneser Segelclub, Germany
4. Clube Naval de Cascais, Portugal
5. APCC Nantes, France
6. Clube Internacional da Marina de Vilamoura
7. VW Bovenwater, Netherlands
8. Schlei Segel Club, Germany
9. CV Marseillan, France
10. Brest Bretagne Nautisme, France
11. Bodensee-Yacht-Club Überlingen, Germany
12. Club Nautico Sevilla, Spain
Real Club Nautico de Palma, Brest Bretagne Nautisme, Clube Internacional da Marina de Vilamoura and Clube Naval de Cascais managed to make it to the Final Four. The format: The club that wins two races first becomes overall winner. After thrilling races, Real Club Nautico de Palma with Joan Cardona as helm took the overall win. “I think it was super entertaining race for the spectators as well. We were some of the best eSailors from the world in the final. I really enjoyed it”, Cardona is delighted. He can call himself the “winner of the eSAILING Champions League powered by BAY”. Congratulations for this incredible performance!
The livestream produced by SailTracks is available in replay on YouTube, Facebook and the SAILING Champions League website.